USMONOV O‘KTAM ASATULLAYEVICH
The function of tutors
- Facilitate the strengthening of the role, duties, responsibilities and relationships of parents in the upbringing of children, the study of the quality of education in educational institutions and the implementation of measures to further improve them;
- Submit proposals to the management of the educational institution to prevent the sale of alcohol and tobacco products in the vicinity of the educational institution in accordance with the requirements of the law, parents and the general public are informed about the reforms in the education system to create a methodological framework for further strengthening the cooperation of the family, community, educational institution;
- Active participation in the organization of high-level "freshman school" events, students attached to the code of ethics of the educational institution, anti-corruption program (policy), internal regulations of the educational institution and other local documents introduction, formation of socio-psychological portrait of students together with the psychologist;
- To form in students a spirit of respect for national and universal values, to promote and encourage high moral qualities, to educate them in the spirit of love for the Motherland, respect for our national legislation;
- Protect the legitimate interests of students, provide them with the conditions and opportunities to use them, take appropriate measures for their study, knowledge, living and recreation;
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle by engaging students in clubs and clubs organized as part of five important initiatives and ensuring their active participation in these clubs in practice, by involving students in competitions and sports clubs in their free time.
- Take special care of students with disabilities, orphans and low-income students and provide them with appropriate social, moral and psychological support and strengthening educational discipline, developing their self-government, ensuring their active participation in the socio-political and cultural activities of the educational institution;
- Systematic work with low-achieving and difficult students, as well as regular visits to the residences of students living in dormitories, rented and private apartments to study and improve the conditions created there make proposals to officials;
- Regular roundtables, meetings with parents of students, the formation of protocols for the solution of students' problems, the provision of practical assistance, measures to be taken by the student in case of violation of the rules of etiquette and other rules make proposals to the management of the educational institution and faculty;
- Maintains a compilation of the student's ethical, spiritual, and personal information, as well as an electronic journal of the Spirituality Hours and work schedule.
In the field of teaching and learning:
- Maintain daily attendance of students;
- Submit a notification to the dean of the faculty to take appropriate action in case of unexcused absences;
- Monitor students' mastery of the lessons, provide them with innovative educational technologies and teaching materials, information resources, and facilitate the widespread and effective use of these resources;
- Encourage students to work independently in their spare time;
- Based on the information received about the student from the dean of the faculty, together with the group leader, talk to professors and teachers, assist the student with low mastery, attach to him a student with high mastery, organize additional lessons and consultations control over the timely submission of academic debts on disciplines.
In the field of science, innovation and research:
- Identifying and targeting talented and gifted students and engaging them in academic circles and clubs;
- Involve students in innovative startups and direct their creative activities;
- Organize students' participation in various scientific events: conferences, seminars, national and international competitions and forums;
- Encourage and support students to participate in international grants and projects, and encourage students who are actively involved in science and research to be encouraged by school management and community organizations;
- Advise and help gifted students write and publish research papers;
- Closely assist students in their future research activities.
Tutors have the following rights:
- Monitor student assignments to monitor student attendance and course quality;
- Announcing to students their placement in the dormitory and collecting and submitting the relevant documents by them, as well as ensuring the participation of students in the meeting of the commission;
- Agree to expel the student from the dormitory, make suggestions for improving their living conditions, work with the dean of the faculty to solve problems in the field of education;
- Collaborate with the dean's office, administration and public organizations in conducting cultural and educational events and sports competitions, participate in resolving the issue of student description and academic leave, make full use of information about the student at the faculty;
- Submit proposals to the dean of the faculty on student attendance, mastery and role in social life, give an opinion on the student's motivation or punishment and eligibility for special scholarships, Youth Union Primary Organization, Trade Union and Education Quality Control together with the department to control the fair assessment of student knowledge;
- The tutor may have other rights not prohibited by law.
Tutors have the following responsibilities:
- Regularly engage in the spiritual, moral and professional education of students;
- Continuous improvement of their skills, professional training, theoretical knowledge and work experience;
- Respect for students' honor, dignity, and business reputation;
- Preventing students from tarnishing the student's reputation and reputation in the educational institution;
- Take into account the psychological and specific characteristics of students, physical and mental health, physiological development, focus on creating conditions for the training of individuals with physical, mental, sensory (sensory) or mental disabilities;
- Coordinating and supervising students' academic, spiritual, and academic activities;
- Regularly monitor and analyze student learning and attendance;
- Creating a database of students in tutoring groups and submitting them to the faculty;
- Do not disclose personal information about students without their consent;
- Be constantly aware of the living conditions of students in the tutoring group, rent, close relatives and students living in their homes;
- Ensuring maximum membership of students in clubs and clubs and monitoring their participation in the activities of these clubs;
- Conduct regular (group and individual) interviews with students in attached academic groups;
- Meet with parents, organize roundtables and provide relevant information on student etiquette, conduct and internal regulations;
- Familiarize students and their parents or other legal representatives with the charter of the higher education institution, internal regulations, ethics and rules of use of dormitory and other documents governing educational activities;
- Organize “Spiritual Hours” and “Soft skills” trainings in academic groups once a week based on the lesson schedule and ensure its effectiveness;
- Immediately inform the dean of the faculty about emergencies related to students;
- Carrying out regular explanatory work among students with the participation of experts in the field of crime, crime and religious extremism, the organization of regular preventive work on the harmful effects of alcohol, tobacco and psychotropic substances;
- Identify students in need of financial assistance, make an offer to the dean of the faculty for their social support, monitor the compliance of students with the requirements of the code of ethics and other internal documents on the territory of the educational institution and violate these documents notify the dean of the faculty to take appropriate measures for students;
- The tutor fulfills the current legislation, internal regulations and ethics of the higher education institution and other obligations in accordance with this regulation, the tutors are personally responsible for the performance of the tasks assigned to them.
- Violators will be held accountable under the law.
Qualification requirements for tutors:
- Tutors have higher education (preference is given to those with academic degrees and titles);
- Engaged in pedagogical and psychological, educational, methodological, managerial activities, not less than 3 years in the field of youth issues and spiritual and enlightenment (more than 3 years) Preference will be given to those who have) work experience;
- Excellent knowledge of the state language (also preference is given to those who are fluent in foreign languages - Russian or English);
- Must have exemplary personal qualities - intellect, culture, creativity, kindness, patriotism and initiative, a sense of responsibility, independent behavior.